The Borrero Law Firm provides comprehensive counsel for intellectual property (IP) needs spanning copyright law, trademarks, and trade secrets (note: at this time we do not specifically cover patent). This field includes the following areas of concern:
- Copyright/trademark/trade secrets
- Filing of copyright/trademark registrations
- International copyright/trademark registration (advisory and filing)
- Use and business strategy vis-a-vis others’ IP rights/licenses (incl. software use strategy)
- Contracts to enforce your IP rights (NDAs, employment, contracting, servicing, etc.)
- Trademark/copyright infringement or trade secrets misappropriation (“theft”) litigation
- Special areas: interactions with media law, employment law and trade law; domain name disputes, niche areas of design protection; etc.
Click here or call the number above to get in touch with us for your intellectual property needs. For a general educational overview on intellectual property law and practice, including how a law firm such as us can help, click here.